Friday, November 6, 2009

Celebrities React to Farrah Fawcett's Death

CELEBRITY STATEMENTS VIA TWITTER:

Christina Applegate: "Today please donate money to a great cancer organization for research. This damn disease has taken another. We must find a cure. Farrah RIP."

Paula Abdul: "What a wonderful, beautiful woman inside & out. Kind as can be, an amazing fighter who always kept hope in her heart. We can all learn a lot from her tremendous will to keep on fighting. God Bless You Farrah & may she finally rest in peace."

Miley Cyrus: GOD bless Miss. Fawcett. What a beautiful woman. She will be admired forever.

Khloe Kardashian: "Say a prayer for her family please. So sad when anyone passes!!! God bless all who have lost anyone special!"

Shooter Jennings: "Goodbye Farrah!!! Like a kazillion other guys I once loved you!!! Sleep well. The battle is over."

Rob Thomas: "Sad news. Farrah fawcett passed away. No song of the day today."

Marlee Matlin: "So sad to hear about the passing of beautiful Farrah. She & I were nominated for Golden Globes together. Gracious and lovely inside and out," she noted. "My thoughts and prayers to Farrah's dear Ryan her son and family. She was beautiful AND strong. She fought hard battle and showed dignity."

Alyssa Milano: "R.I.P. Farrah Fawcett. You will be missed. And if you see Mr. Spelling in your new journey, tell him I miss him."

Denise Richards: "Pray for farrah and her family..so sad...my heart goes out to all of them.."

Joel Madden: "Rest in Peace Farrah"

Nicole Richie: "Rest In Peace Farrah"

Soleil Moon Frye: "RIP Farrah. Your courage inspired us all."

Brooke Burke: "So sad, so young, an icon. Love to her family..."

CELEBRITY STATEMENTS VIA REPS:

Hugh Hefner: "Men fell in love with her and women wanted to look like her," says Hefner of his magazine's cover model. "She had a magic that never went away. She became a part of the pop culture.

Mela Murphy, Farrah’s close friend and hairdresser who was with her at the time of her death: “I’m so glad I was with her. She looked beautiful. She is beautiful and she has left a wonderful legacy. “I can’t say anymore. It fills me with so much emotion. But I am glad that she called me her friend and allowed me to be there with her.”

Mike Pingel, Farrah’s former assistant: "I just gave her a huge hug," he tells Us. "I told her she'll be fine and wiped away some tears. Farrah just said, 'OK, let's do it. Let's get this out of me.' She fought really hard." Lee Majors, Fawcett's former husband: "She fought a tremendous battle against a terrible disease. She was an angel on earth and now an angel forever."

Tori Spelling: "Farrah was an inspiration to all and had the most amazing spirit. She was one of the kindest, sweetest, and funniest women I've had the privilege of knowing and I'm proud to have called her a friend. Her smile will be greatly missed. My thoughts are with her family."
Read More: Farrah Fawcett , Deaths , Christina Applegate , Brooke Burke , Paula Abdul , Hugh Hefner , Denise Richards , Ryan O'Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment