Friday, November 6, 2009

Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards Kiss and Make Up

Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards had one of the most bitter divorces in Hollywood history, but they may be finding a way to be more civil to each other.

Surprisingly, Charlie and Denise had dinner together not too long ago. And Charlie’s new wife Brooke Mueller even came too! Denise tells The Daily 10, "So I love that... It's important for our daughters to see us get along and to be able to be in the same room."

She adds: "I think anytime you go through a divorce it's such a huge change in your life, and obviously my divorce was very public and it got very nasty... Charlie and I didn't want that -- we didn't want all the conflict and this and that, and that's just what the situation was."

Denise claims she and Charlie have put all the baggage of their 2006 divorce behind them. She says, "We've worked very hard to get it to this place, and I'm so grateful for it. I think it's important for, you know... It's a lot less stress, it's a lot less money, that we get along."

"I don't have a choice but to get past it. You know, I don't read a lot of that stuff obviously -- I'm not stupid. I know what's said in most of it, but it's just moving forward in my life and at that time when it was really bad in my life, I didn't think about that stuff. I had to think about, 'I'm a Mom, I have two daughters that depend on me.' So I put all that stuff aside and I kind of just live in a little bubble. I like things very calm and happy."

You can catch Denise’s interview with The Daily 10 interview tonight at 7:30PM on E! And the season premiere of Denise Richards It’s Complicated airs June 7th. Think Charlie will be making a cameo this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment